Will the bean without light grow better then the the bean with light ?
I know that plants need three things to grow light, water, and soil.
I think the bean with light will grow then the then the bean without light .
- Two pinto beans
- (2oz cups) 2 paper cups
- (10ml )graduated cylinder
- paper towel
- paper/graph paper
- Put on goggles and a apron
- gather materials
- get a measuring cup and fill 1oz of soil in the cup carefully
- after doing step 3 pour the soil in one of the paper cups
- repeat steps 1through 4 for the other cup
- make a hole in the soil and put one bean in the middle of the hole.(do for the other paper cups)
- cover the bean
- label one cup a and the other cup b
- get a graduated cylinder and pour 10ml of water and then carefully pour the water in the cup(other cup)
- clean your mess up
- place cup A in a place where there is light
- place cup B somewhere where there is no light.
- make like a calender so your can record your data
- each day record the growth of your plants in inches in your paper
- put on your goggles and apron and water your beans 10ml of water each day
- collect your data after three weeks
I turn in my graph
The bean with light grow better then the bean without light because it didn't have light to grow.