- Use goggles and but a lab coat on
- Gather materials
- (Get two beans )measure the both beans one at a time
- (2oz cups)two paper cups
- Pour 20 ml of of soil carefully in the cup (for each paper cups)
- But a bean inside the cup and then carefully cover the bean (do step 5 for both cups )
- (10oz graduated cylinder )Use a graduated cylinder and carefully pour 10oz of water in cup
- Label the cups (One cup is labeled cup A and the other cup is labeled cup B)
- Carefully take cup A and place in the window
- Place cup B carefully some where safe and place a box up inside the cup
- water each plant each day 10 ml of water
- Record your
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Monday, October 17, 2011
Thursday, October 13, 2011
As I am dashing down my path in the wintry day, the air feels fresh in my face . I see the cabin and I start to dance in the crisp air of joy . I stop in the middle of the snowy woods as I hear the wind singing joyfully season. As I run to the cabin I open the door feeling pleasant in the warm cabin.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Will the bean without light grow better then the the bean with light ?
I know that plants need three things to grow light, water, and soil.
I think the bean with light will grow then the then the bean without light .
- Two pinto beans
- (2oz cups) 2 paper cups
- (10ml )graduated cylinder
- paper towel
- paper/graph paper
- Put on goggles and a apron
- gather materials
- get a measuring cup and fill 1oz of soil in the cup carefully
- after doing step 3 pour the soil in one of the paper cups
- repeat steps 1through 4 for the other cup
- make a hole in the soil and put one bean in the middle of the hole.(do for the other paper cups)
- cover the bean
- label one cup a and the other cup b
- get a graduated cylinder and pour 10ml of water and then carefully pour the water in the cup(other cup)
- clean your mess up
- place cup A in a place where there is light
- place cup B somewhere where there is no light.
- make like a calender so your can record your data
- each day record the growth of your plants in inches in your paper
- put on your goggles and apron and water your beans 10ml of water each day
- collect your data after three weeks
I turn in my graph
The bean with light grow better then the bean without light because it didn't have light to grow.
- What are you teaching the students?
- Where did you find your resources/information?
- What activity are you having the class do?
- What vocabulary are you introducing to the class?
- I am teaching my class about fossils.
- I found out resources/information the science text book pages 310 -318 .
- The activity I am doing for fossils is typing the vocabulary definition and putting pictures on my power point so someone can come up and the vocabulary word for the definition.
- I am introducing the class what fossils mean .